Order code: SuperSync15
5Gbps USB3.0 speed and high-current charging in a familiar package
5Gbps data and 15 high-current charging ports compatible with all USB devices
Control and monitor the state of all ports programatically via our API using any language which supports JSON-RPC calls
The PowerPad15SS Managed Hub allows the user to monitor and control multiple, important aspects of port operation via an API or GUI
Take control of your devices with the SuperSync15 managed USB3.0 hub
- iOS and Android mobile device management and charging over USB.
- USB3.0 Device management and charging.
- High-speed, compact, charge and sync carts, cases and systems.
- Mobile software testing / mobile software QA (SQA).
- USB3.0 production test systems.
- En-mass device charging and high-speed communication.
- Tablet based POS terminal systems.
Benefits & Features:
- Works with Apple Configurator.
- Compatible with Appium and Selenium for real-device testing.
- A drop-in replacement for the PowerPad15S but offering USB3.0 speeds for supported devices.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for control and monitoring of ports. Available for Mac / Windows / Linux (x86/Arm).
- Live Viewer App.
- Compact, reliable and safe unit which can be mounted to a surface using built-in mounting flanges.
- 15x Downstream 5Gbps USB3.0 ports for charging and data.
- High-current (2.1Amp / 10W) universal charging for USB devices.
- Access, charge and monitor 15x USB3.0 devices simultaneously.
- Connect and disconnect USB devices programatically from the host computer using either Live Viewer or API.
- Supports SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM etc.
- Enclosed within a fire enclosure meeting UL94-V0 specifications.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
The SuperSync15 is a compact unit designed to allow a user to connect and charge 15x USB3.0 5Gbps devices with a single host computer. The SuperSync15 is not a standard USB hub, the SuperSync15 is highly over-engineered to provide high current 2.1A charging for 15x USB3.0 devices as well as robust 5Gpbs USB3.0 data transfer to the host.
The SuperSync15 is in operation in locations worldwide enabling USB3.0 software and production test rigs, retail displays and high-speed sync and charge solutions to operate reliably and safely for many years.
Inside, the SuperSync15 is a microcontroller based system which allows our unique Live Viewer app and API to display information about each port and also allows the user to control the operation of those ports. This is particularly useful when developing test systems or performing mobile software QA where devices need to be monitored and their power controlled.
The SuperSync15 is supplied with the latest Cambrionix firmware although updating the firmware quick and easy using our Firmware Updater App which we provide as a free download. We offer new versions of firmware, from time to time, to add additional API features and additional charging profiles for obscure devices which may not necessarily adhere to documented standards. We also incorporate additional features in response to customer feedback and usage scenarios.
All versions of the SuperSync15 support our application programming interface (API) which allows you to monitor, control and automate each port programatically using a variety of programming languages including Python. With the API you can read current consumption of each individual port, total connection time, charging time, turn power on/off to individual ports, emulate different charging profiles, read USB VID/PID and much more, all using simple API commands to using our free Live Viewer App.
The API consists of a service module or daemon that is loaded on the host computer. The service module is accessed via JSON-RPC calls over a TCP/IP socket. Cambrionix provides sample Python code complete with the necessary JSON library code to be able to make the necessary calls for controlling Cambrionix products that are connected to the host computer.
It is of course possible to access the API from any programming environment that has support for making JSON-RPC calls over a TCP/IP socket.
The API is available as a free download and is well documented and supported by Cambrionix engineers.
We also supply our Live Viewer App which allows you to monitor and control ports using a graphical user interface.
The SuperSync15 is available without an MOQ and volume discounts are available at 50+ units.
Distributor and reseller minimum order quantities apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
SuperSync15 device drivers:
SuperSync15 should ‘just work’ with most recent operating systems from both Apple and Microsoft. In this instance you wouldn’t be required to install drivers for SuperSync to work.
If you are using an older version of Windows, for instance Windows 7, you may be prompted to install drivers when you first connect SuperSync.
The correct drivers are located in the ZIP file below.
- Independently safety tested by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) under file #E346549
- CE Tested and marked.
- CB Certificate.
- FCC Part 15 Tested and marked.
- RoHS Compliant.
- China CCC certification (pending).
- Japanese PSE certification (pending).
- SuperSync15 offers ESD protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection and complies with the latest EN60950 safety requirements for ITE.
- Housed within a UL94-V0 specification fire enclosure.
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 35 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Input: 9.5V – 14V
- DC Output: 5.2V / 2.1A per USB port.
- Approx Unit Size (excl PSU & Flanges): 165 x 70 x 40 (L x W x H)
- Approx Unit Weight (incl PSU): 1.4kg including PSU and accessories (1.6kg boxed weight)
- Whats in the box: SuperSync15 / 180W 12V PSU / Country specific power cord (1m) / USB3.0 Host cable (1m) / User Guide