1U 19″ RACK MOUNTABLE THUNDERBOLT 3 TO MANAGED-USB3.0 HUB
40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 upstream and 5Gbps USB3.0 downstream. Universal 12W charging on every port and full port control via our API or LiveViewer App.
- Compatible with any USB device regardless of manufacturer. Intelligent, universal 12W Charging available on each of the 16 USB3.0 5Gbps SuperSpeed ports to ensure devices are charged quickly and stay charged.
3 Status LEDs per port which can be programmed via our API.
- 40Gbps Dual Thunderbolt 3 Type-C connections ensure that data is transferred in the fastest way possible between 16x USB devices and a host computer. Thunderbolt 3 is the fastest host interface currently available and enables a single Thunderbolt 3 host computer to provide faster communication with large numbers of USB devices without the bottleneck. Do more in less time.
40Gbps upstream connection to the host computer (Mac/Windows/Linux). Up to 5Gbps downstream connections to each of the 16 USB3.0 ports. Each downstream port can be controlled via our API or LiveViewer App for complete control over port function and power.
The API provides essential features for integration into your current automation scripts for SQA, Reverse logistics and more.
- Compatible with Appium and Selenium for the highest-speed possible, multiple real-device application testing.
- Mobile software QA (SQA) and Test Automation systems.
- Reverse Logistics companies which require faster processes.
- Incredibly high-speed iOS and Android device restore and imaging.
- High-speed mobile device content transfer.
- Reverse-logistics charge/erase/restore stations.
- VR and multi-camera high-speed Video Capture.
- Mobile device staging / provisioning.
- Applications where data transfer speed to multiple USB devices is important.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Detachable 19″ Rack flanges and pop-up desktop feet for use on either. desktop or in a 19″ rack.
- Works with Apple Configurator.
- Fully Apple/Intel Certified Thunderbolt 3 over USB Type-C.
- Full 5Gbps bandwidth to each USB device.
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 host interface over USB Type-C cable.
- High-current (2.4Amp / 12W) charging for mobile devices.
- Supports SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM, custom etc.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for control and monitoring of ports. Available for Mac / Windows / Linux (x86/Arm).
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for chaining multiple TS16-RM-TB3-USB3 products or Thunderbolt peripherals.
- Compatible with Apple Configurator, iTunes and most MDM software packages as well as Mobile Heartbeat and Ground Control.
- Live Viewer App for port monitoring and control via GUI.
- The internal architecture of the TS16-RM-TB3-USB3 is such that it has at least 4 times more USB endpoints than a typical host computer. This is a clear benefit for applications which suffer from endpoint limitations when using standard USB hub architectures.
- 48x User-programmable front-panel LEDs.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK with full certification documents available on request.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
ThunderSync3 (order code: TS16-RM-TB3-USB3) is a very high speed data transfer and charging product designed to allow 16 USB2.0 or USB3.0 devices to connect to a Thunderbolt 3 host computer without the bottleneck experienced when using traditional USB hubs.
ThunderSync3 lets you transfer data between a host computer and multiple USB devices many times quicker than using a traditional USB host computer. In applications such as SQA or Reverse Logistics, this massive increase in data transfer speed equates to shorter process times, reduced costs, and better use of IT infrastructure.
ThunderSync3 offers up to 5Gbps data rate to each of the 16 USB devices and transfers this data over Thunderbolt 3 at 40Gbps to the host computer.
- Independently safety tested by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) under file #E346549
- CE Tested and marked.
- CB Certificate.
- FCC Part 15 Tested and marked.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Thunderbolt 3 certification from Intel and Apple.
- China CCC certification (pending).
- Japanese PSE certification (pending).
- ThunderSync3 offers ESD protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection and complies with the latest EN60950 safety requirements for ITE.
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 35 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3.5A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Output: 5.2V / 2.4A per USB port.
- Approx Unit Size: 48.2cm x 27cm x 4.2cm (19″ x 10.5″ x 1.75″)
- Approx Unit Weight (excl power cord): 3.7kg (approximately 5kg boxed weight including accessories)
- Whats in the box: TS16-RM-TB3-USB3 / Country specific power cord (1m) / Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C Cable (0.5m) / User Guide