CONNECT 54 USB DEVICES TO A HOST COMPUTER USING SYNCPAD54
54 Port large-scale USB device management in a compact package
- Compatible with all USB devices and MDM software such as GroundControl, Mobile Iron, Mobile Heartbeat and many more
- Robust and dependable USB device management for iTunes, Apple Configurator, Samsung Knox and Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- 54 USB2.0 ports each offering 2.5 Watts for a total power of almost 150 Watts
- Large scale data transfer products.
- Flash drive duplicators.
- Data sync stations for mobile devices.
- IOT device testing and programming.
- Industrial sensor arrays.
- Production programming rig.
- Large scale data and charging station for low-power USB devices.
- eBook and tablet management station for education.
- USB-based cryptocurrency mining rigs.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Works with Apple Configurator.
- The largest number of USB2.0 compliant ports in a single product.
- The most compact 54x port USB2.0 hub available.
- The SyncPad54 is a pre-certified product with UL/CE/FCC testing and marking.
- 54x Downstream USB2.0 ports for low-current charging and data.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Supplied with 180W PSU.
- Built-in fan for forced-cooling and reliable operation for many years.
- Compatible with Apple Configurator/iTunes plus most MDM software and Mobile Heartbeat.
- 500mA available on each port simultaneously for USB devices.
- Charges most small USB devices such as IOT devices, eBooks, MP3 players, smartwatches etc.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
The SyncPad54 is the largest commercially available USB hub on the market right now and was designed in response to our customers who require large numbers of ports for USB devices which do not require high-current charging. Devices such as IOT dongles, small USB devices and smartwatches can all be used with the SyncPad54 and can even charge their batteries at 500mA.
The SyncPad54 is designed to ensure robust data transfer and operate for many years whilst under full load conditions. Each port has protection against ESD, over-current, over-voltage and the unit itself has over-temperature cutout and built-in fans.
Each downstream USB2.0 port is required to supply 500mA (at 5V +/-5%) in order to comply with the USB specification, this is 2.5W per port or 135W total power without including the data transfer electronics. We supply the SyncPad54 with a 180W PSU to ensure that the whole unit complies with the USB power specification without being close to any limits.
Each of the 54x USB ports on each SyncPad54 is tested at manufacture to ensure that data integrity is maintained and that there are no adverse process variations which could affect user experience.
- The SyncPad54 is a UL Listed product (file #E346549).
- CE Tested and marked.
- CB Certificate available.
- EMC/FCC certified for Class-A industrial applications.
- All components RoHS Compliant.
- The SyncPad54 is designed with ESD port-protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection and complies with the latest EN60950 safety requirements for ITE.
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 40 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- PSU DC Input: 12V / 12.5A max.
- DC Input: 9.5V – 14V
- DC Output: 5.2V / 500mA per USB port.
- Approx Unit Size: 430 x 95 x 30 (L x W x H)
- Approx Unit Weight (excl PSU): 600g (1.5kg boxed weight with PSU)
- Whats in the box: SyncPad54 / 180W 12V PSU / Country specific power cord (1m) / USB2.0 Host cable (1m) / User Guide