1U 19″ RACK MOUNTABLE PCIE TO 16 PORT MANAGED-USB3.0 HUB
20Gbps PCIe upstream and 5Gbps USB3.0 downstream. Universal 12W charging on every port and full port control via our API or LiveViewer App. Supplied with our 4 Lane PCIe over Type-C card.
- Cambrionix proprietary 4 Lane PCIe Gen2 card (supplied) provides a 20Gbps host interface to the desktop/rack mounted unit.
The PCIe lanes are routed over dual 20Gbps Thunderbolt Type-C cables ensuring low cost and availability of supply.
- 4 Times faster than any other USB3.0 hub on the market due to our custom internal architecture and 20Gbps upstream connection.
Designed for speed and reliability, not budget.
When used with 16x USB2.0 devices there is no data bottleneck and each USB2.0 device has its full 480Mbps bandwidth available. This equates to an increase in speed of 16x over a traditional USB2.0 hub.
When used with 16x USB3.0 devices the TS16-RM-PCIE-USB can offer a 4x increase in speed over a traditional USB3.0 hub.
- Mobile software QA (SQA) and Test Automation systems.
- Super-Speed Appium and Selenium testing with multiple, real mobile-devices.
- Scenarios where a 20Gbps host interface is required but Thunderbolt 2/3 is not available on the host machine.
- Large-scale mobile device test rigs/farms.
- Applications where standard USB3.0 hubs aren’t fast enough.
- Very high-speed iOS and Android device restore, imaging and content transfer.
- Reverse-logistics charge/erase/restore stations for USB2.0 / USB3.0 devices.
- VR and multi-camera high-speed Video Capture.
- Hardware testing rigs.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Supplied with Cambrionix-proprietary 4-Lane PCIe card for 20Gbps data transfer from host (also available separately).
- Detachable 19″ Rack flanges and pop-up desktop feet for use on either a desktop or in a 19″ rack.
- Compatible with Apple Configurator, iTunes and most MDM software packages as well as Mobile Heartbeat and Ground Control.
- Compatible with Appium and Selenium for real-world mobile device application testing.
- Up to 5Gbps bandwidth to each USB3.0 device, full 480Mbps to 16x USB2.0 devices simultaneously.
- 20Gbps PCIe interface over twin Thunderbolt 3 (20Gbps) Type-C cables (supplied).
- High-current (2.4Amp / 12W) charging for mobile devices.
- 48x User programmable front-panel LEDs to provide user/app/process feedback.
- Supports SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM, custom etc.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for control and monitoring of ports. Available for Mac / Windows / Linux (x86/Arm).
- Uses two standard Thunderbolt 3 over Type-C cables allowing 4x lanes of PCIe Gen2.
- Live Viewer App for port monitoring and control via GUI.
- The internal architecture of the TS16-RM-PCIE-USB3 is such that it has at least 4 times more USB endpoints than a typical host computer. This is a clear benefit for applications which suffer from endpoint limitations when using standard USB hub architectures.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK with full certification documents available on request.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
The USB3 to PCIe bridge (order code: TS16-RM-PCIE-USB3) is a very high speed data transfer and charging product designed to allow 16 USB2.0 or USB3.0 devices to connect to a Windows, Linux or Mac host computer without the large bandwidth bottleneck experienced when using traditional USB hubs.
The product allows you transfer data between a host computer and multiple USB devices many times quicker than using a traditional USB host computer. In applications such as SQA or Reverse Logistics, this massive increase in data transfer speed equates to shorter process times, reduced costs, and better use of IT infrastructure.
The TS16-RM-PCIE-USB3 offers up to 5Gbps data rate to each of the 16 USB devices and transfers this data over 4 Lanes of Gen2 PCIe, with a total available bandwidth of 20Gbps to the host computer.
- Independently safety tested by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) under file #E346549 (pending)
- CE Tested and marked.
- CB Certificate.
- FCC Part 15 Tested and marked.
- RoHS Compliant.
- China CCC certification (pending).
- Japanese PSE certification (pending).
- The TS16-RM-PCIE-USB3 offers ESD protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection and complies with the latest EN60950 safety requirements for ITE.
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 35 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3.5A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Output: 5.2V / 2.4A per USB port.
- Approx Unit Size: 48.2cm x 27cm x 4.2cm (19″ x 10.5″ x 1.75″)
- Approx Unit Weight (excl power cord): 3.7kg (approximately 5kg boxed weight including accessories)
- Whats in the box: TS16-RM-PCIE-USB3 / Country specific power cord (1m) / 2x Thunderbolt 20Gbps Type-C Cable (0.5m) / User Guide