19″ 1U 16 PORT MANAGED-USB3.0 HUB
- 16x USB3.0 Managed-USB ports in a compact 1U 19″ rack-mountable enclosure for data centres, SQA racks, reverse logistics, mobile device test systems.
2.4A Universal charging available on all ports simultaneously.
Worldwide line voltage compatible.
- Compatible with the Cambrionix API (Application Programming Interface) to allow automation scripting. Control and monitor your USB3.0 ports programatically and integrate this feature into your own test scripts.
- Independently safety tested, CE Marked (safety and EMC), FCC p15 Certified, RoHS compliant. Test data available on request.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Compatible with Appium and Selenium for Super-Speed, multiple real mobile-device application testing.
- Mobile software QA (SQA) and Test Automation systems supporting USB3.0.
- Reverse Logistics companies working with USB3.0 devices.
- Super-speed iOS and Android device restore and imaging where supported.
- High-speed mobile device content transfer for USB3.0 devices.
- Reverse-logistics charge/erase/restore stations.
- VR and multi-camera Video Capture.
- Mobile device staging / provisioning.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Detachable 19″ Rack flanges and pop-up desktop feet for use on either. desktop or in a 19″ rack.
- Compatible with Apple Configurator, iTunes and most MDM software packages as well as Mobile Heartbeat and Ground Control.
- Full 5Gbps bandwidth over standard USB3.0 cable.
- High-current (2.4Amp / 12W) charging for mobile devices.
- Supports SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM, custom etc.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for control and monitoring of ports. Available for Mac / Windows / Linux (x86/Arm).
- 48x User configurable and controllable (via API) LEDs to provide user feedback or system status.
- Internal, high power, temperature controlled PSU.
- Live Viewer App for port monitoring and control via GUI.
- Robust internal architecture utilising the latest hub controller IC’s from Fresco Logic and SMSC.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK with full certification documents available on request.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
The U16S-RM product (order code: U16S-RM-USB3) offers 16 downstream managed-USB ports for USB2.0 or USB3.0 devices. The upstream connection is 5Gbps.
The U16S-RM lets you transfer data between a USB3.0 host computer and multiple USB3.0 devices many times quicker than using a traditional USB2.0 hub.
In order to realise the benefits of USB3.0 all devices in the data ‘chain’ must support USB3.0 ie. The host computer, the USB cable, the hub and the device.
With an internal 320W power supply, and each port offering 2.4A (12W), you have the power to fast-charge your USB devices too. U16S-RM offers universal charging and its device charging profiles can be updated should new charging profiles appear on the market or if we add new features. Updating the firmware is quick (and free of charge) and we supply our FW Updater App for this purpose. Some USB chargeable devices do not comply with any documented charging standards and if this is discovered its generally a quick process for Cambrionix engineers to add or modify a profile and supply a firmware update to download onto your Cambrionix product.
Internally, the U16S-RM uses the highest grade USB3.0 hub controllers from Fresco Logic and SMSC. We couple these to our proprietary control electronics and internal processor to provide us with full monitoring and control over the system. This, coupled with our on-board firmware and host-side software enables our API to work seamlessly.
The U16S-RM supports our application programming interface (API) which allows you to automate, monitor and control each port programatically. With the API you can monitor current consumption of each individual port, total connection time, charging time, control the 48x front panel LEDs (3 per port), turn power on/off to individual ports, emulate different charging profiles, read USB VID/PID and much more.
- Independently safety tested by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) under file #E346549
- CE Tested and marked.
- CB Certificate.
- FCC Part 15 Tested and marked.
- RoHS Compliant.
- China CCC certification (pending).
- Japanese PSE certification (pending).
- U16S-RM offers ESD protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection and complies with the latest EN60950 safety requirements for ITE.
- Operating ambient temperature: 0 to 35 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3.5A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Output: 5.2V / 2.4A per USB port.
- Approx Unit Size: 48.2cm x 27cm x 4.2cm (19″ x 10.5″ x 1.75″)
- Approx Unit Weight (excl power cord): 3.7kg (approximately 5kg boxed weight including accessories)
- Whats in the box: U16S-RM-USB3 / Country specific power cord (1m) / USB3.0 Host Cable 1m / User Guide